What is Evaporative Cooling?
Evaporative cooling operates by running water over what we call special Celdek Filter Pads. These pads then have large volumes of fresh air drawn through them and into the home. As the air comes through these pads, some of the moisture evaporates to create the cooling sensation to the air. Evaporative cooling is a ducted system so you can experience the fresh and comfortable breeze throughout your home. Unlike most other cooling systems, you can have doors and windows open when operating an evaporative system, meaning you won’t simply have recycled and stale air circulating your families home.
Why Should I Choose Evaporative Cooling?
There are many reasons to choose evaporative cooling, here are just a few:
1. The biggest Evaporative Cooler still isn’t as expensive as the cheapest Refrigerated Air-Conditioner. With the costs ranging from $3,200 – $5,500 Evaporative Cooling is a financially favourable option.
2. Running costs on hot days usually equate to less that $1 a day.
3. Evaporative Cooling uses fresh air, not recycled, which is a benefit for your entire family. Refrigerated Cooling can cause discomfort in your sinuses and be a problem for asthmatics
4. Evaporative Cooling is beneficial for the environment with no energy guzzling compressors or refrigerant gasses meaning it uses up to 80% less electricity and does not contribute anywhere near as much to greenhouse gas emissions.
5. Traditionally Refrigerated Systems require you to select the rooms you believe you will use the most, so as to only cool those sections to try and reduce costs, however with Evaporative Cooling you have the ability to cool your entire house at a fraction of the price with no need for zoning.
Air Cooler air diffuser
evaporative cooler air grill
air diffuser for air cooler
Air diffusers and grilles are used to control and direct airflow in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
Product Categories : Air Diffusers
Premium Related Products